Week #67 – One Week to Happyness: SPREAD HAPPYNESS!!!
Greetings Happyness Tribe — and Merry Christmas!
I hope you’ve all enjoyed reading about Happyness in Action these past few weeks. I’ll be continuing to search for and feature individuals in 2016 who take action to Spread Happyness to others. Remember…if you know someone who embodies Happyness in Action, please send your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org! I’d love to hear about it!
And thanks to everyone who contributed to the 50 for #50 Virtual Toy Drive. Since today is Christmas Day, I’m going to challenge you to keep the giving going — and spread Random Acts of Happyness this week! Let’s make it a Happyness Blitz to end 2015!
Your Happyness Challenge for the week ahead: SPREAD HAPPYNESS! I’m looking for 50 people to spread Random Acts of Happyness (RAH’s) this week! You can scroll back through previous posts for ideas — but here are the most recent:
- Gather Together — Invite a solo neighbor or coworker to celebrate the holidays with you.
- Spread the Warmth — donate blankets or toiletries to shelters
- Random Acts of Kindness — follow Kindness for Christopher for ideas every month!
- Toys for Trucks — donate unwanted toys/games, even after the holiday
- Express Yourself — share your art with someone (or encourage someone else to share).
- Take Action — see a problem, create a solution! Set a goal and share with others!
- Connect — Reach out to someone! Let them know you are thinking about them!
- Give Someone Wings — encourage someone to develop a goal and go after their dream
- Set Priorities — help someone set priorities and create a plan for 2016
- Plan Ahead! — Happyness is not an accident! Encourage, support, and connect with others who are setting new goals and making plans for 2016!!! Take Action — Make it Happen!!!
Are you “Loving Life” in 2015?! If so — share Happyness with others! If not — make Happyness a priority in 2016!!! (And please let me know how I can help!)
Spread Light, Spread Love, Spread Happyness — Blitz your world with Happyness this week! And be sure to tell us about it in the comments!
12/25/15 by Grace Church
© Grace Church
50 for #50 Virtual Toy Drive & Happyness Blitz Update (AS OF 12/18/15):
1. A football, Hot Wheels set, Loom activity set, 500-piece puzzle, toy construction vehicle, mini construction vehicle set, and a tea party set were donated to Toys for Tots.
2. Lego Friends toy donated at Turtleback Zoo Toy Drive.
3. Donation was made to Teterboro Animal Shelter
4. Donation was made to Endometriosis Foundation of America
5. (Who’s next?)