Week #88 – Go Fish! (What’s on your mind?)
I found this photo of Rob in an old photo album — and just had to share it!
Unpacking has been a bit like playing the game “Go Fish!” I never know what I’m going to discover when I dive into another box, or bag, or envelope.
And so this week, I want to ask you: what’s on your mind?!
- What do you have planned for the summer?
- What topics would you like to discuss?
- Know a Happyness Spreader you’d like to celebrate?
- Have a Happyness in Action story you’d like to share?
- How can I help you Spread Happyness?
- What else is on your mind?!
I’m playing a big game of “Go Fish!” this week — and I’d love to hear from you!
Your Happyness Challenge for the week ahead: Go Fish! Memorial Day is right around the corner…and before we launch into our Summer Fun List, I’d love to hear from you! What’s on your mind? What are your plans for the summer? Know a Happyness Spreader you’d like to celebrate? Have a Happyness in Action story you’d like to share? How have you Spread Happyness lately?
Lay it on me! How can I help you Spread Happyness this summer? I’d love to hear from you!
Spread Happyness — share your thoughts in the comments (or send me an email)!
5/20/16 by Grace Church
© Grace Church